The Curlews - these are beautiful birds, that unfortunately have become threatened as a result of a loss in habitat because of intense farming and forestry. The good news is that they are preservation projects going on throughout Ireland and the UK and you can find out more about these birds at Curlew Action a very informative website where you can listen to a recording of the curlew call and of course you can find out more at Bird Watch Ireland and The National Parks and Wildlife Service has the latest Irish research.
- Limited Edition Art Print of 200
- With hand-painted Gold accents
- Numbered, titled and signed by the artist
- Size A4 or A3
- Choose Framed or Unframed
- Frames are high quality wood, with glas and are Made in Ireland
- Printed with archival inks on 300gsm archival card to last a lifetime
- Your piece will be shipped within 2 - 3 working days
- check here for Shipping Costs
Each piece is created and printed in the Suba Design Studio for you. Custom orders are welcome and if you need help grouping pieces together just get in touch.