Bears are not something you would see in the hills in Ireland but they did at one time roam these lands and in Celtic times were considered a symbol of motherhood, strength and protection.
- Limited Edition Art Print of 200
- With hand-painted Gold accents
- Numbered, titled and signed by the artist
- Size A4 or A3
- Choose Framed or Unframed
- Frames are high quality wood, with glas and are Made in Ireland
- Printed with archival inks on 300gsm archival card to last a lifetime
- Your piece will be shipped within 2 - 3 working days
- check here for Shipping Costs
Each piece is created and printed in the Suba Design Studio for you. Custom orders are welcome and if you need help grouping pieces together just get in touch.